Tour the Twin Cities in Style!
Note: Public City Tours have ended for the season. They will start up again in May 2019. Click here for info on a private City Tour.
Hop aboard the Twin Cities Trolley for a unique view of the best places to see in Minneapolis and St. Paul – all in the comfort of a climate-controlled replica of an old-time streetcar.This three-hour, fully narrated tour will introduce you to the vibrant culture, history and art for which the Twin Cities are known. Highlights include:
- US Bank Stadium - Home of the Minnesota Vikings
- Minnehaha Falls - One of the most photographed sites in Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Sculpture Garden - The country’s largest urban sculpture garden
- The State Capitol - One of St. Paul’s most historical monuments
- Summit Avenue - Recognized as one of America’s 10 great streets
Pick up Locations and Maps